Fixing teh bugz: 0.4.1 released
We have recently tagged a bugfix release for the stable branch, appropriately named 0.4.1. Users of 0.4.0 are heavily recommended to upgrade. Note that no new features have been added; users of the development version from git should not use 0.4.1 as it would be a downgrade.
Some of the bugs fixed include:
- Correctly display images in the web preview in static builds
- Improve selection and multi-line paste behavior
- Fix cert handling for identities
- Create a proper default identity for new networks
- Improve ping timeout detection (don't time out after 30 seconds with a shaky connection)
- Fix bufferview sorting
- Updated and new translations: Slovenian, Russian, French, Czech, German, Turkish
- Improve flood control (avoiding Excess Flood in most cases)
- Various improvements to the build system
You can grab the new release from our download page; many distributions also have updated packages available already.